Natural penis enlargement can be possible with platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy.
No surgery is necessary, and no fillers are used.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for Penile Enlargement
Penile injection of PRP promotes penile enlargement and can improve overall sexual performance in men by promoting regeneration of nerves and blood vessels, thus increasing the amount of blood flow to the penis.
The PRP procedure involves harvesting and re-injecting one’s own platelets containing growth factors, which have rejuvenating qualities, into the penis.
The treatment is a virtually painless procedure. Except for a slight pinch with the initial freezing, you should not feel any pain with the PRP injections.
Platelet-Rich Plasma, separated from the blood through a centrifuge, contains many factors essential for cell survival, including nutrients, vitamins, hormones, electrolytes, growth factors such as IGF and HGF and proteins.
There is promising scientific data that shows the potential ability of PRP in promoting bigger and more effective erections.
The practice of injecting platelet rich plasma (PRP) is also currently considered an experimental treatment modality for erectile dysfunction according to 2018 Erectile Dysfunction guideline by American Urological Association.
Our complete protocol for penile enlargement includes five treatment sessions. This protocol has been demonstrated to produce meaningful increases in penis size in a study documented in the Journal of Sexual Medicine.
While the PRP Shot is a new treatment option for both penis enlargement and erectile dysfunction, Platelet-Rich Plasma therapy has for many years been a successful treatment modality in orthopedics, plastic surgery, and sports medicine.
Platelet Rich Fibrin Matrix (PRFM)
At Pollock Clinics we enhance the potential results by conversion of the client’s PRP to platelet rich fibrin matrix (PRFM) – which has been found to reduce early wash out and prolong the presence of healing factors in the injected area. This is accomplished through the addition of calcium chloride to the PRP just before injection.
Potential Benefits of PRP Injection
In addition to the potential for penis growth there are additional expected benefits for male sexual performance and satisfaction to be gained from the penile PRP therapy offered at Pollock Clinics:
- Improving the quality of erections, making them stronger, longer lasting, firmer, and more satisfying
- Enhancement of penile sensation
- May also contribute to a shortened time that it takes to get erect again after sex
- A low risk treatment which is virtually painless and minimally invasive
- No known extra major risk to men with complicated health conditions
- Improved confidence
- Enhanced sexual satisfaction
LEARN MORE ABOUT
Call Us to Book
Or For Any Questions
The Treatment Process
When you arrive, our staff will take you to an examination room to draw your blood.
Patients will wait in the room while we process the plasma.
Patients will remove their clothing below the waist and lie on the table in preparation for the injections.
The doctor will use a local anaesthetic and once the area is frozen, the doctor injects the PRP along the shaft and the glans of the penis. The injections take about 5 minutes and the procedure is complete.
Your platelet rich plasma injection can be performed in under 60 minutes. There is no need to take the day off work and there is very little down time.
Patients will be provided with a vacuum erection device (VED) at the end of the PRP therapy session and they will be shown how to use it to achieve proper pressure. Patients are instructed to use the VED twice a day for 10 minutes each time for 30 days post PRP therapy.
Patients are advised to apply a cool compress to the area 3-4 times a day for 48 – 72 hours post PRP therapy.
We recommend avoiding sexual activity, swimming, hot tubs, biking, or any other activities that may cause discomfort for 24-48 hours post PRP therapy. Patients are also advised to contact our emergency number if they are otherwise concerned.
Contraindications and Risks
There are few potential contra-indications for the use of PRP for penis enlargement:
- Bleeding disorders (please discuss with the doctor if this applies to you)
- If you previously suffered from herpes simplex sores or human papillomavirus (HPV) warts, there is a slight risk that this treatment could contribute to reactivation due to the body’s natural response to stress in that area. Please consult with our doctor before proceeding.
Potential risks include:
- Penile pain and discomfort can occur and persist for a few days. Swelling or bleeding of the injection sites is possible. A cool compress can provide comfort.
- Infection. Signs of an infection can be fever, purulent discharge (pus), severe redness, swelling in the area, and skin that is hot to touch.
- Priapism (a condition that causes persistent and painful erections for more than 4 hours that would require immediate medical intervention at Emergency)
- Peyronie’s disease (the development of fibrous scar tissue inside the penis that causes curved, painful erections).
No Referral Needed